Our NEW 20% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Alkaloid Extract is less refined than our higher assay material and most similar to natural kratom powder. A true Full Spectrum kratom extract, it contains all of the other alkaloids and lipids that are found in natural kratom powder and is generally light, powdery and a darker green in tint.
Good quality leaf powder contains approximately 1.25% Mitragynine. Our 20% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Alkaloid Extract contains 20% Mitragynine which makes it 16 times more potent than leaf powder. Being a “Full Spectrum” extract means that it still contains all of the other alkaloids and lipids that are found in natural Kratom leaf. Our 25% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Extract is the starting material for our entry range of extracts (10, 20% and 25%) and ranges in purity from 60-65% making it an exceptional quality, entry level Kratom extract.
4 GRAMS (approximately 2 teaspoons) of natural Kratom leaf powder is equivalent to about 250 MILLIGRAMS of 20% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Alkaloid Extract.
- Natural Kratom Powder: 4 grams x 1.25% = 50 milligrams of Mitragynine
- 20% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Extract: 250 milligrams x 20% = 50 milligrams of Mitragynine
- Each capsule contains 230 milligrams of 20% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Extract: 230 milligrams x 20% = 46 milligrams of Mitragynine or about 4 grams (2 teaspoon) of natural kratom powder
This is a 20% Mitragynine extract and not a 20X Extract. We do not recommend using that terminology as the strength of an extract should be measured by the % amount of Mitragynine present in the product, which in this case is 20%. Good quality plain leaf powder contains about 1.25% Mitragynine.
- 20% Mitragynine
- 75% Other alkaloids and natural aliphatic plant compounds
- 5% Malto-dextrose
Other alkaloids include but not limited to:
- Paynantheine & Isopaynantheine
- Speciociliatine & Speciogynine
- Corynoxine A & Corynoxine B
None of our products are enhanced with 7-Hydroxymitragynine:
All 7-Hydroxymitragynine levels in our extracts are similar and proportional to the amount of 7-Hydroxymitragynine that occur naturally in the plant or have been significantly reduced.
Every batch of extract that we produce comes with a Certificate of Analysis to demonstrate compliance with recommended USP467 Guidelines for residual solvents, microbiology, heavy metals and also a HPLC report showing the amount of Mitragynine present.
- Mitragyna Speciosa Extract – 20% Mitragynine