Good quality leaf powder contains approximately 1.25% Mitragynine. This extract contains 45% Mitragynine which makes it 36 times more potent than regular kratom leaf powder. Being a “Full Spectrum extract” means that it also still contains all of the other alkaloids and lipids that are found in the Kratom leaf. An enriched extract, the 45% starts to approach the point where we will begin to lose some of the other alkaloids as the percentage of Mitragynine increases beyond 45%.
This is our benchmark extract. It is the complete full spectrum alkaloid fraction of the natural kratom plant with all of the other major alkaloids occurring in similar levels and proportions as they are found in nature. With further enrichment of Mitragynine a loss of the other alkaloids starts to occur. This is an extremely well balanced and potent kratom extract with an increasingly easier taste. For a typical dose of 2 teaspoons or 4.5gm of leaf powder you would only need 110mg of this extract to achieve exactly the same effects.
4 GRAMS (approximately 2 teaspoons) of natural Kratom leaf powder is equivalent to about 110 MILLIGRAMS of 45% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Alkaloid Extract.
- Natural Kratom Powder: 4 grams x 1.25% = 50 milligrams of Mitragynine
- 45% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Extract: 111 milligrams x 45% = 50 milligrams of Mitragynine
- Each capsule contains 135 milligrams of 45% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Extract: 135 milligrams x 45% = 60 milligrams of Mitragynine or about 4.5 grams (2 teaspoons) of natural kratom powder
This is a 45% Mitragynine extract and not a 45X Extract. We do not recommend using that terminology as the strength of an extract should be measured by the % amount of Mitragynine present in the product, which in this case is 45%. Good quality plain leaf powder contains about 1.25% Mitragynine.
Each 45% Mitragynine Kratom Capsule contains 130mg of our 45% Mitragynine Full Spectrum Kratom Alkaloid Extract which is equivalent to approximately 58.5mg of Mitragynine or about 4.5gm of natural kratom powder.
- 45% Mitragynine
- 55% Other alkaloids and natural aliphatic plant compounds
Other alkaloids include but not limited to:
- Paynantheine & Isopaynantheine
- Speciociliatine & Speciogynine
- Corynoxine A & Corynoxine B
None of our products are enhanced with 7-Hydroxymitragynine.
All 7-Hydroxymitragynine levels in our extracts are similar and proportional to the amount of 7-Hydroxymitragynine that occur naturally in the plant.
Every batch of extract that we produce comes with a Certificate of Analysis to show that we comply completely with the recommended USP467 Guidelines for residual solvents and also a HPLC report showing the amount of Mitragynine present.
- Mitragyna Speciosa Extract – 45% Mitragynine